Conservation GIS, Research, Project Development, Communication, & Planning
• Project Development & Assistance in Spatial Design, Data Collection, Mapping & Maps, and Spatial Analysis – Map creation, custom spatial analysis/remote sensing, and geodatabase development.
• Science/Ecology/Conservation Research & Communication – Science discovery, translation, story telling, and creation of unique ecology/conservation presentations and maps for various audiences.
• Ecological Research – GIS landscape spatial ecological analyses: Use of various geodata sets, ecological satellite/aerial imagery, and remote sensing. Biodiversity analyses: species habitat analyses and bio-climate potential/adaptation/vulnerability analyses.
Field studies: habitat mapping, resource monitoring, and eco-community ground-truthing (GPS expertise).
• Conservation Planning – Watershed/landscape conservation plans, technical support, stakeholder analysis/interviews, and site-specific management/resource conservation plans for landowners, NGOs, agencies, and collaboratives.
• Climate Change (CC) Analysis/Planning – Analysis of CC on ecosystems, creation of condition indices, and development of eco-community/forest/biodiversity/natural resources adaptation strategies.