Conservation GIS, Communication, & Planning
• Project Assistance in Spatial Design & Data Collection/Mapping & Maps/Spatial Analysis – Map creation, custom spatial analysis, and geodatabase development.
• Science/Ecology/Conservation Communication – Science discovery, translation, telling, and creation of unique ecology/conservation story maps for various audiences.
• Ecological Research – GIS landscape spatial ecological analyses: Use of various geodata sets and remote sensing, species habitat discovery/analysis, and bio-climate potential/adaptation/vulnerability analyses.
Field studies: habitat mapping, resource monitoring, and eco-community ground-truthing (GPS expertise).
• Conservation Planning – Watershed/landscape conservation plans, technical support, stakeholder analysis/interviews, and site-specific management/resource conservation plans for landowners, non-profits, agencies, and collaboratives.
• Climate Change (CC) Analysis/Planning – Analysis of CC on ecosystems and development of biodiversity/natural resources adaptation strategies.